Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Crazy Community

 Hi bloggers, welcome back to my blog! This week for reading we learnt about community's and discussed questions and texts. We got to pick our task out of: Creating an event for your community, Creating a word brick or Your own ‘Be’ poem. I chose to create an event for my community. My community is the wet lands  area so I wrote about a competition where we plant as many plants we can to a high level and the winner with most trees planted in the shortest amount of time wins a wheelbarrow. Here is my work:

What is your community?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post