Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Pros and cons about lock down


Last week on Wednesday we went to LEVEL 4 LOCK DOWN!!! Which meant that we were not allowed to go outside of our propitiate unless we were going to get things from the supermarket, chemist, go for a small walk or essential workers. So far my lock down has been alright. The good things about being on lock down are we can sleep in on weekdays, I get to spend time with my family and I get to play with Eddie, my dog, all day. The bad things are I don't get to see my friends in person, I can't go on small bike rides by myself and I can't go clothes shopping.
This is a picture I made on google drawings about how the lock down is going for me and my family, we are playing cards.

Is you city or country on lock down? And if so is your lock down going?

10 comments:

  1. HI Lara - great post. It is interesting finding out what you have been doing. I love the drawing you made. Playing cards is a great way to fill in some time.

    What else do you have planned in the lockdown time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also meant to answer your question - my lockdown is going well - especially when the sun is shining and I can get outside.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lara
    I love the Google Drawing you have done of your family. What is your favourite card game to play? I love playing cards but can never remember the name of the games :)

    My lockdown is going well, thanks. I have been enjoying doing more baking, cooking yummy meals, going on lovely walks with my two girls and I too have been enjoying sleeping in just a little bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite card game to play is last card.

      Delete
  3. Hi Lara
    My lockdown is been good so far, but we have not played cards. Maybe my family should play cards today.
    Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lara
    I enjoyed reading your post and particularly liked your google drawing. It's great to have extra family time. I was wondering how things were going with Eddie. Our family dog,Roxy seems to be enjoying having the family around her more often, and she's been getting extra walks, which is great for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking, Eddie is enjoying the family time especially the play time.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lara - Great post. I love your google drawing ! How great that you have a new puppy to keep you entertained. I would love to see a picture of him. My lockdown is going well. We have been doing lots of baking and walking.

    What else have you and your family been up to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been walking as well and we did a puzzle of New Zealand the other day.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post