Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pobble 365

In silent writing time some people like to write on their S.U.W or other people like to write using pobble 365 to help them with ideas. Pobble 365  is when there is a picture and the pictures change every day and you have to write a  story based on what picture it is. Today's one is about schools around the world. It is a lot of fun because you get to pick what you want to write about based on the picture. Have a look here: Pobble 365.




What do think about this?

Did you have something like pobble 365 when you went to school? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lara
    I am glad that you like using Pobble 365. Sadly, this was not around when I was at school....the internet wasn't even really around when I was at school!!!! I think that I would have enjoyed having a different visual every day to spark my imagination. Sometimes it is hard to come up with an idea to write about so this would have really helped. It would be awesome if you could copy one of your narratives from Pobble 365 on your blog one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara,
    I loved that question and I loved how you changed the format for the question. I personally think that you should of added a picture to make it a bit more interesting.That was amazing. Keep at it .Thats so cool for a year five .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lara,
    I love the way you explained everything about Pobble 365. It would be cool if you shared some of the stories you have made based on the pictures from Pobble 365. Love it thank you for sharing this to me and everyone else that see's it. Keep up the great work Lara.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post