Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

My winter sport season

Over my winter sport season we won 4 games and lost 3 but we have great teamwork towards the game. We played against hard teams. My favorite passion is defence and my best passion is defence as well. My teammates are Caoimhe, Ariella, Sophie, Megan, Cory, Elsha and Santara and our coach is the lovely miss Parker. I think I have improved a lot and my fitness level has increased because I have been playing multiple sports this winter. I can't wait to do it all again next year.  
Do you like playing sports?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lara
    I love your blog post I especially like the part were you talked about your fitness level
    Keep up the good work
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post