Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Tough kids

On Wednesday me and my friends went to tough kids, tough kids is a fun obstacle course. My favorite obstacle was there was a lake and we had walk through it and we got soaked my least favorite was there were ropes and you had to walk through it and it was PACKED. At the end there was a bouncy castle and you went over a slide to get to the end  before the slide there was a hole you had to crawl through and I got sat on but it was still a lot of FUN.



                                           Do you like Obstacle courses?Image result for tough kids 2019

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lara, I love how you added your favroite obstacle. Maybe next time you could make it a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laa! I love obstacle courses! they are so much fun. Love ya Lara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how u added ur fav parts and your least fav parts!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post