Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Icky Instuctions

Hi bloggers welcome back to my blog! This week for writing we learnt about instructions which kind of leads on from our reading task this week. We had to write our own instructional text about whatever we wanted and it had to include either a video or an audio, I chose to make an audio about how to draw a dog because it wouldn't let my insert my video onto my slides . It had to be less that 150 words and less that 8 steps. I had about 100 words and 5 steps. Here is my stop motion and my slide:







What would you make instructions for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post