Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Crazy Compost?

 Hi Bloggers, welcome back to my blog! This week for writing we were learning about how to texts and how to write them, my goal this week is explaining how something works. I chose to write about how compostable plastic works, when I wrote it I had to highlight anything in purple that was specific  vocabulary to my topic, anything in yellow is my subtitles and blue text is the detail in my paragraph.

Here is my work:













Do you now know how compostable plastic works?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post