Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My Soothing Spring Writing

 Hi bloggers welcome back to my blog! This week for writing we had to create a poem, first we looked at different types of poems and examples. We had to chose what type of poem and what we would write about, the options for the structure of the poems were: A riddle poem, haiku, rhymed or shaped. I chose a haiku, I also chose to write about spring (the month I was born in.) The structure for a haiku is 5 syllables, then 7  and 5 again.  After that we chose if we wanted to present our work in a video, Canva, Google Drawing, sketchpad. I did a video and audio, but I couldn't embed the video so here is a picture. Here is my work: 


What type of poem would you chose and what would you write about?

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Lara! Great blog post. you've chosen a great inviting title and given us a real insight into what you were learning about this week. I really liked the way you used the mote feature to record yourself saying your Haiku, there's nothing quite like having the author read you their work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post