Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Happy Hobbies?

Hi Bloggers welcome back to my blog! This week for Reading we read two articles about hobbies and how they make you happy, after that we read a challenging text about how hobbies can turn into an obsession which they thought was bad. We then had to pick a topic we were going to turn into our create, these were the options:

A top 10 poster about "Hobbies for Happiness"

A how to guide for your favourite hobby

Invent a new hobby

Write an article of fun hobbies to try during lockdown

A poster/video for the most popular hobby in 20 years from now

I chose A top ten poster about hobbies for happiness. I used Canvas info graphic to create my task. Here is my work:



Do you have a hobby?
If so what's you favourite hobby/s?
Do you think being obsessed with a hobby/s is bad?


1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Lara,

    Ka pai - I'm so impressed with your blog post. I can see from your description of this week's workshop that you've engaged with the texts!

    Wow, your poster is packed with great suggestions for happiness boosting hobbies. I really like the way you've used contrasting colours on your poster (purple and green) it really makes the information pop!

    My favourite hobbies are painting and cooking!

    Keep up the fantastic mahi,
    From your student teacher - Evie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post