Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Crazy Common Multiples?

 Hi Bloggers welcome back to my blog! This week for maths I've been learning about factors of numbers to 100 and common multiples of numbers to 10. For our first task we had answer some questions that has to do with our learning. Here is that task:


Then for our create we had to chose one of those goals and either make a video explaining the goal or a how to poster that explains the steps to solving those types of problems. I chose to do the video. Here is the video: 

Which goal would you have picked?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post