Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Perfect Persuasive Writing

 Hi Bloggers welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be talking to you about my Persuasive Writing text that we did this week. This week we learnt about how to write a Persuasive text and the topic of choice and if we agreed or disagreed with, the choices were: Money can't buy happiness, Happiness is a choice, You can't change your character, The pursuit of happiness makes people less happy, Students should be paid to go to school, Social media impacts our happiness for the worse. I chose you can't change your character which I disagree with because you can change your character. Here is my work:    



Do you agree or disagree with this topic?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post