Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

My waves

 Hi bloggers, welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be talking bout my reading task, this week we have been reading t-shape literacy. The texts we read are: Whare tapa wha, inner peace for outer peace & Money Buys More Happiness, Even For The Rich. 

Those texts talked about the four walls, spiritual, social, physical & mental. We had to draw something that makes us feel peaceful & happy, the wall I feel that needs work on for me is my spiritual health because I don't pray to God as often anymore but I do try to. Here is my work:


I chose to draw a wave because that's when I feel most peaceful and content.

Peacefulness feels to me like weightless like no worry's & it's like you don't feel any emotion.

What makes you peaceful?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post