Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Friendly feedback

 Hi Bloggers welcome back to my blog! This week for reading we wrote a speech about something that had to do with our PBL question that is How can I be happy and bring happiness to others? I chose to write about how you can't change your character and I disagreed with that. After that we had a buddy that gave us some feedback but I didn't get any so I took a screenshot of what you had to incorporate in your speech. Here is my work: 

Highlighted in yellow is my research .
Highlighted also in yellow is my hook.

Highlighted in Red is my Rhetorical question.



What would you write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post