Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

My Wonderful Work

Hi Bloggers welcome back to my blog, today I'll be talking about some of my tasks this week. This week for writing we had to write a poem about Ngai Tahu and something about Christchurch. Here is my writing task:




For reading this week we did another Venn diagram about two or more landmarks in Christchurch and around the world, a Venn Diagram is when you have two texts and two shapes, inside each shape you talk about something that is different between the texts and in the middle is the similarities. Here is my task:

For our maths task this week we learnt about rotation, translation, reflection and enlargement with two types of Maori patterns. Here is my task: 

Have you ever done this amount of work before?



 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lara,
    I love the poem you made. My favourite line was "The south island has awakened, the beaches are full of life, but I can't help but wonder what the most populated city has become". I really liked all the interesting words you used in your poem.
    I hope you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post