Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The essential guide to writing the perfect narrative writing text

Hi bloggers, welcome back to my blog! This week we have been continuing our narrative writing text we did last week. In a narrative text you should have adjectives, pronouns, nouns, onomatopoeia etc.  Also in a narrative you should have an orientation which is like a charter introduction, next is the problem, which is when something goes wrong in the story and last but not lest we have the solution. Here is an Example.
















Have you ever made a narrative text before?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post