Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The dos and don'ts of writing a email

Hi bloggers welcome back to my blog! Today I will be telling you about my reading this week. This week for reading we did a flipgrid about quality emails . Our learning intention/goal this week was L3 - make connections between texts and real life experiences.

This is what you need in a good email. 1. Greeting, the greeting is really important because they might not know who you are even if it say's your email name. Next is the body of the email. The body of the email is the reason why you are emailing the person. After that is the signature, the signature is your name. The last step is finishing off your email. The finishing off is when you say good bye to the person/people you are sending the email to. I hope you have enjoyed my blog post.


Do you enjoy writing emails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post