Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Blog post about blog post

My goal this week for writing is to use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose.
Hi welcome back to my blog I hope you enjoy today's blog post, This week for writing we learnt about blog posts and blog comments. We learnt what a blog post/blog comment needs, It was a lot of fun learning about blog posts. A good blog post/blog comment needs: A catchy title which is one of the most important things you need in a blog post because that would be the first thing the reader see's. You should also add your goal/learning intention. Next, a nice introduction/hi because that could make the blog more interesting. Write it in a specific order otherwise it could get confusing. For commenting you should complement the blogger by saying something nice and helpful. When your done with your blog post/blog comment you should ask a question because that could start a conversation. If/when you have finished your blog post/blog comment re read it.

Have you ever made a blog post using these?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post