Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

My work!

 Hi bloggers welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be talking about some of my work I've done this week. For my maths task we had to make up a game for Top Team and it had to include a maths twist in it. Ariella, Caoimhe & Myself made up an awesome game called the last meerkat standing, it's quite a unique name so that's why we chose it! Here is our work (link included):


My Reading task this week was making a Reading web about a novel or something like a chapter book that is nonfiction. I chose to do the Twits. Here is my work: 

Do you know what a Reading Web is?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post