Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Get ready to Cross the Country

                    Get ready to Cross the Country



On Thursday we did Cross Country,It was terrific but horrifying especially for Tumu,we were the last to run.I sat and watched my brother Guy do his race he is a year 8 he came 11th I was proud of him.When it was Year 5 s  my heart was pumping really fast,
But half way in the race I was in a bit of trouble I couldn't really catch my breath and I couldn't run but at lest I finished the race I came last place but that doesn't matter all that really is me finishing the race.My friends were proud of me.


            Have you ever had trouble finishing Cross Country?? 






 

2 comments:

  1. what are you talking about! i always like spaz and die after cross country!! atleast you finished it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post